Baltimore (home) vs. Cincinnati (away)
Current Records: Baltimore 3-2-0; Cincinnati 0-5-0
What to Know
Considering their sizeable disadvantage in the spread, Cincinnati will have a real challenge on their hands on Sunday. Get ready for an AFC North battle as Cincinnati and Baltimore will face off at 1 p.m. ET at M&T Bank Stadium. The teams split their matchups last year, with the Bengals winning the first 34-23 at home and Baltimore taking the second 24-21.
It was close but no cigar for Cincinnati as they fell 26-23 to Arizona last week. Tyler Boyd and Andy Dalton were two go-getters for Cincinnati despite the loss. The former caught ten passes for 123 yards and one touchdown, while the latter passed for 262 yards and two touchdowns. QB Andy Dalton ended the contest strong with a streak of seven complete passes.
Meanwhile, after losing to Pittsburgh the last time they met, Baltimore decided to demonstrate that turnabout is fair play. The Ravens narrowly escaped with a win as the squad sidled past Pittsburgh 26-23. The team accrued the bulk of their points in the first half (17) and coasted on those for the victory.
Baltimore’s win lifted them to 3-2 while Cincinnati’s defeat dropped them down to 0-5. Two offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Ravens come into the game boasting the most overall touchdowns in the league at 19. Less enviably, the Bengals are stumbling into the match up with the second fewest rushing yards per game in the league, having accrued only 61.20 on average. So the Cincinnati squad has its work cut out for it.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium — Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: CBS
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Ravens are a big 11.5-point favorite against the Bengals.
Cincinnati have won five out of their last eight games against Baltimore.
- Nov 18, 2018 – Baltimore 24 vs. Cincinnati 21
- Sep 13, 2018 – Cincinnati 34 vs. Baltimore 23
- Dec 31, 2017 – Cincinnati 31 vs. Baltimore 27
- Sep 10, 2017 – Baltimore 20 vs. Cincinnati 0
- Jan 01, 2017 – Cincinnati 27 vs. Baltimore 10
- Nov 27, 2016 – Baltimore 19 vs. Cincinnati 14
- Jan 03, 2016 – Cincinnati 24 vs. Baltimore 16
- Sep 27, 2015 – Cincinnati 28 vs. Baltimore 24
Baltimore RavensWhen the odds are 1.19 the expected chance of winning is 84%, but this team actually wins 72% matches with these odds.